Google Pay: Top Switzerland Casino Banking Option
This banking system first debuted in 2015 as Android Pay and it was built on the Google Wallet system. In 2018, it was renamed GPay and is now available for use in more than 30 countries worldwide. With this trusted digital payment option, players can quickly make secure deposits and users will benefit from enhanced security measures as they engage in play at licensed Google Pay online casinos.
Creating an Account at Google Pay Casino
Creating an account to use at Google Pay casino sites is simple and it is a completely secure process. Those that are using a PC can open an account at pay.google.com and use an existing Google account. Just add your preferred payment method, which can be a bank account, credit card, or debit card.
When using a mobile device to set up an account, the Google Pay app can be downloaded from the Play Store. While it is a method that is most often used on Android devices, it is also available for iOS phones and tablets. Just find the app for your device and install it. Follow the provided instructions to complete the setup.
Once an account has been created, you can use Google Pay to conduct transactions and make instant deposits at your preferred casino site. With a simple process to get started, you can quickly create your account and begin playing at one of many trusted and reliable Google Pay sites.
How to deposit and withdraw winnings?
The great thing about choosing a casino pay with Google Pay is the simplicity of conducting a deposit. This method offers secure deposits, superb customer support, and is a perfect option for beginners or experienced gamblers who want a fast way to add funds.
Making a deposit will take just a few seconds. Be sure to check with the selected casino to learn of deposit limits. Most sites will have a weekly limit of £8,000. All you have to do is visit the cashier, select Google Pay, enter a deposit amount, and select your linked card. The transaction is then confirmed using a security code or Touch ID.
Funds will be available in the casino account instantly, and you will not have to worry about paying any additional fees. Unfortunately, once you have played games and generated payouts, this method of banking cannot be used to conduct a withdrawal. You will have to use an alternative method to remove funds from a casino account.
Google Pay Pros and Cons
Google Pay casinos offer a great number of benefits for gamblers from Switzerland. Before signing up and using this method to conduct a deposit, take a few minutes to go over the pros and cons. These will help you determine whether GPay is the best banking options for your gambling needs.
The benefits of using Google Pay make this a top choice for many gamblers managing real money accounts. With an Android device, you can conduct payments to online casinos in seconds and will have access to some of the top paying games in the industry. Each casino will have different titles and player perks, all offering a thrilling way to engage in play using a mobile device. The main advantages of using this banking option include:
- High Security – All transactions conducted using Google Pay are secure. No personal or financial data will be shared with the online casino site or any third party. You will be the only person that will have access to the GPay account.
- Simple Deposits – When playing at Google Pay casinos, making a deposit is fast, safe, and simple. With just a few taps on your smartphone or tablet, you can make an instant deposit at some of the best online casinos operating.
- No Fees – You will never be charged an additional fee when making a casino deposit.
As you can see, there are super benefits when choosing Google Pay, but as a real money player, you also need to be aware of some drawbacks.
- Limited Casinos – Not all casinos will support transactions using Google Pay, so you will have to take some time to find trusted and licensed sites where you can use this option.
- No Withdrawals – This is a deposit method only and you will not be able to conduct any withdrawals.